ARGHHHHHHH!! I'm going mad!

I'm angry, frustrated, and screaming like the girl who is being tortured by multiple people! EHHHHHHHH!

Been writing physiscs record all day while listening to the first and second season of friends on my laptop. And there's no food in the house. And I got fever. Annnnnd my mood became totally  %#@$^%@$%&*$^!!
Have to complete So much more. Get the record signed by tomorrow, *NOT gonna happen since I don't have the sheets of an entire experiment*, prepare for the practical pre-final day after, study for the actual pref-finals from Monday. Wow. My life is just SO perfect. Innit? Yeah. I know. I know. It's all because of me.. why couldn't I have studied before, I could have avoided all this. Blah, blah, blah. I get enough of that from my mum already. One more reason I'm going mad  like this. I youtubed all the sickest metal songs and I'm listening to them at the highest volume possible. Hmm.. maybe it's pysho alter-ego  trying to torture me to death. But, I actually kinda like it. Anyway, I'll go torture myself more.
One final scream ( This time banshee wail) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let it out here!

 

© Copyright Avakai to Avogadro . All Rights Reserved.

Designed by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine

Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates