Blergh

Brains should come with an on/off button. Seriously. I can't stop thinking right now, even though I'm on a break. The all-dreaded Math exam tomorrow. I don't know what I'm studying. I don't know what I'm going to write. All the chapter names seem familiar, look easy, but once I start trying to solve the sums, I remain there, trying. And tomorrow's exam Math-A is supposed to be really easy. Even I  actually liked it once upon a time. Once upon a time, when I wasn't neck deep in the middle of exams and trying to cram a years worth of lessons into my head and miraculously expect that I remember AND get good grades. *Sigh*
  My breaks not turning out to be a break at all.
dsjkfhsjkDghsudhvkhdsfnrukdhtuishfjrbawugtuwriaghf
WHY CAN'T I STOP THINKING??

>_>

<_<

-__-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let it out here!

 

© Copyright Avakai to Avogadro . All Rights Reserved.

Designed by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine

Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates