:-?

Warning: I don't know why I'm writing this. It's more  like self assuring diary entry not a blog entry... but since my blog's my diary, here goes-
MathB tomorrow!!! Yes, and I'm blogging now. Yesterday's exam Math A wasn't so bad. I could have gotten 70/75 easily but I did the most stupid mistake ever, so I think I'll be stuck around 65. Still, it's a great improvement from 11th grade. And coming to tomorrow's test, it's the terror of all terrors, Math B-Calculus+Co-ordinate Geometry. And we have only one day to prepare for it, so Iv'e been doing Math B all along in the prep hols, so now I'm....... not tensed at all, even though, I left a whole chapter! And anyway it's not like I'm aiming to get full  marks or anything, so.. lite! Or maybe I'm feeling a bit confident 'coz of Math A. Hm.. That may be it. But I hope I do moderately well in tomorrow's exam. That's all I'm hoping for. And I can't even, you know, pray, because I don't know if I believe in God.
(But I  did pray yesterday, for lack of anything better to do in the exam hall before they gave the question paper.) I have to go eat lunch and finish Calculus before 3... All The Best To Me! ( Hey! That rhymed)

2 comments:

Pesto Sauce said...

Been here first time....good stuff

Being a teenager is so much fun

S* said...

Thanks :)

Post a Comment

Let it out here!

 

© Copyright Avakai to Avogadro . All Rights Reserved.

Designed by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine

Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates