Reading list for the summer!

1)Shantaram - Gregory Roberts
Have this e-book. But I want to read the original.

2)The God Delusion - Richard Dawkins.
 Want to read atheist/agnostic books. I'm really curious.

3)Emma- Jane Austen.
Read almost all the other Austen books. Plus I watched the anime too!

4)Atlas Shrugged.
I looooved The Fountainhead. Wonder what Roark gets upto in this one?

5)Queen Of Babble3 - Meg Cabot

6) Dracula- Bram Stoker.
I'm not all that into vamps anymore, but how can I not read one of the greatest Vamp books (Supposedly) of all time?

7)Little Women - Louisa May Alcott
I read the entire unabridged version when I was in the 8th grade. Want to read it again.

8) The Third Reich-
It's about the rise and fall of Nazi Germany. Oh, and about a thousand pages long. I started this but got only till page 45.

9) Glimpses Of World History- Jawaharlal Nehru
I've been reading this book since the Ninth Grade. I want to finish it!

10) Guide- R.K. Narayan

11) Gora- Rabindranath Tagore.
I LOVE Tagore's works. Searched really hard for Gora in English but I couldn't find it. I think I'll read it in Telugu and put my Telugu skills to the test.

And.....um.. that's all I can think of right now, but it's making me sooo happy just thinking of reading these books. Eeeeeee!!! :D:D:D

2 comments:

Destiny's child... said...

Add Khaled Hosseini's 'Kite Runner' and 'A thousand splendid sons' if you haven't read them already.:)
Seriously, Dracula...bored the hell out of me...I dragged myself through the book...
Anyway, happy reading!

Sadhana. said...

I was planning on reading them but I forgot to add them to the list! I think I'll post about 10 more lists coz that's how many books I want to read :D
Dracula was seriously that boring? I mean, it's surrounded by all this 'hoopla' right?, so I wanted to see what that was all about!

And btw, I loved your blog! Couldn't get the time to read the whole thing and I thought I'll wait until after exams to do justice to it, read it fully and then comment properly :)

Post a Comment

Let it out here!

 

© Copyright Avakai to Avogadro . All Rights Reserved.

Designed by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine

Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates