Waiting.

ONE MORE EXAM TO GO!!
Oh I know, no one is interested in reading about my exams but.....I'm going to tell you anyway. Yes, very un-interesting. So, one more exam- chem, and I don't feel like studying at allll. Argh. I did Math okay. 130/150  And I SHOULD have gotten full marks in Physics, I knew every single thing in the paper, but AGAIN, I messed it up and I'm getting only 53/60. If I manage to get another 53 in Chem I'll be able to scrape a decent 90%. Hope I do. Ummmm.... Chem. Don't. Want. To. Study. I did 4 chapters still have about......... *Ohmigosh* NINE chapters left!!! OhnoOhnoOhnoOhnooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!
*Runs*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let it out here!

 

© Copyright Avakai to Avogadro . All Rights Reserved.

Designed by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine

Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates