Why I blog.

Warning:  May not be of any interest to 99% of you. (Yes, like all my other posts. :\)


Okay. It's been a long time since I've posted anything substantial. And now that I know, a few people actually READ my blog, it's become even more difficult.

I first created a blog about two years back ( All that I wrote there was a crappy intro of my self. ) And I deleted it. A cousin of mine, when I told him that I wanted to become a writer suggested that I start blogging
"Write about whatever that bothers you. Whatever that interests you. Not enough pocket money to go these days or something like that maybe." he said. This was in 11th grade, and I always wanted to do that but I never took it seriously until a few months back. And when I did, it was.... very nice. Different. I could rant/review/whoop with joy about anything and everything I wanted to. And when a few people read what I wrote and actually liked it, it made me realize that THIS is what I wanted to write for. To connect with people. The effect that authors like Ruskin Bond, Tagore, J.K.R. and multitude of others have on me, I want to have that effect on people someday too. ( I know. Tall order. J.K.R and TAGORE! But, hey! I can dream, can't I?) I never craved for followers or begged for comments, the way I see some people do, and when, inspite of that people DO take the time and pain to read what I write and comment, Boy! I'm on cloud nine!
There're so many things I want to do, so many things I hope to accomplish by the end of this summer, but I haven't made a headway with ANY of those stuff. *Sigh* Since, when have I ever done anything I planned to? And I decided that as I have two blogs, there is no point in posting the same thing in BOTH. And so, this one will be for rants and personal stuff of mine, and my wordpress for stories/reviews and other stuff I write. Oh, I plan to review the books I read. Yes, one of those things that I PLANNED to do, but never got around to doing. I'm going to start one right after I finish this. RIGHT after. Or maybe not :|

Signing off with yet another nonsensical post of mine, ( I'm beginning to lose hope that I can ever write coherently),
                                                                                                                                                                   Sadhana. :|

4 comments:

Ravindra Merthi said...

hey its 00:42am n m reading this stuff.
its nice 2 kno all tht....m waiting 4 a best seller!!!!
ambitions...ambitions n a lot
GoodLuck n Bless U

S* said...

Thank you SO much for your encouragement! : )

sahiti said...

I like this post. A lot.

Sadhana. said...

Thanks! :)

Post a Comment

Let it out here!

 

© Copyright Avakai to Avogadro . All Rights Reserved.

Designed by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine

Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates