I just started Engineering. I find my self longing for my inter days, when everything was familiar, so much nicer. I remember that in Inter I used to long for my school days which were so carefree, so uncomplicated. Is this what life is all about? Longing for the future, and when you actually get to the future, you wish to get back to the days when you just dreamt about what would happen and not actually be living in it? Is life just a series of big disappointments? I always hate my present and love the future and the past, and when I get to the future, I find my self loving the past (Which I hated then.) Right now.. College is fine, but it's not great. There's nothing to look forward to. No new crushes. Nothing! There's no excitement, or new-ness in my life. it feels kinda like I'm back in school, only without some of the people that made school what it was for me.  
But still, inspite of all this, it's like there's a vacuum. Or something. I'm not a very happy person y'know?

Will there be any point in my life that I'm actually satisfied with how my life is?

:-S


"And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad.
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.
I find it hard to tell you, I find it hard to take." - Mad World.

5 comments:

Ananya said...

Well, no one is satisfied with life. Cause it isn't meant to be that way. If you're satisfied, what would you wish for? And how would you live without wishes? :D

S* said...

True, that. Even I know that no one is truuly satisfied. But still. How would one be, you know, HAPPY if it's all blahhhh?

deepthi said...

I can totally relate to it bey...
seriously i know im not alone der r ppl who feel da same as me .


:D

Anonymous said...

Your blogpost's should become all nice and happy,then you won't feel so un-satisfied ! xD

:P

Sadhana. said...

If I am satisfied in real life, THEN only my blogposts will be happy no?

Post a Comment

Let it out here!

 

© Copyright Avakai to Avogadro . All Rights Reserved.

Designed by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine

Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates