Day 01

Day 01- A recent picture if you and 15 interesting facts about yourself. 






Yeah. So I apparently look like a psycho in that pic, but it's the only recent one I've got. 



Coming to the facts, I wouldn't say they are interesting, because I don't know if *I* am, but some 15 facts about my self. 

1) I LOVE chips. Any kind, any time. Give me a bag of chips+t.v. or chips+a book and I'm set for life. Or however long the chips and t.v. or book lasts ;)

2) I hate condescending snobs. Considering I may just be one of those (a smidgen), it's really ironic. 

3) I'm very indecisive. I can't make up my mind. I can't even decide on favourites. 

4) I've never been in love. Only came close to unrequited MAJOR like. 

5) I can imitate people really well. 

6) I'm very,very sarcastic. I've often used my rash tongue and regretted it later. 

7) I'm addicted to mind-less relationship dramas like The O.C.

8) I want to become a published writer.

9) I HATE PIGEONS. They should all just DIE. 

10) One of my favourite things to do is yell(sing) my lungs out while no one's at home. 

11) I have an obsessive compulsion to know the ending. To find out if everything was all right or not. 

12) I majorlike  :P 

13) I like keeping up with latest technological gadgets. 

14) I have like, *counts*, eight blogs. 

15) I, er, find it difficult to make friends. (Feels loserly. :/ )

7 comments:

Ananya said...

D.A. = Deviant Art?

IcE MaiDeN said...

D.A == Dumblebores Army? :P

And I hate pigeons too!!!!!!!!! All they do is fuck and go around in circles!!!! dumbasses! :P

8 blogs?! EIGHT blogs?! wow :O

Sadhana. said...

:O How did you guys guess off! It's DeviantArt and also, Dumbledore's army (I love anything HP! :D)

8 blogs, yeah. It's kinda freaky now that I think about it. =D

Annie -*hi-5* All the pigeon hater's of the world unite! :P
There's a nest which has baby pigeons (WHO CHIRP ALL THE TIME) in my balcony and that's why the extra annoyance. Who knew pigeons could chirp?

Bloo said...

I love this post. it's so YOU!

The Blue Periwinkle said...

Oh yeah.
D.A! ( both of them)

Chips! <3

Oh and Sarcasm. Like Puh-leeeez.

And about making friends, I suck too. :|

Nice pic..! :)

Sadhana. said...

Bloo!! Good to see you're back! :)

@The Blue Periwinkle- Sorry! I can't find your name anywhere on your blog, but yeah thanks! :)

xoxymoronsx said...

Your love is like a pigeon
crapping on my heart.

~Phoebe Buffay.

Post a Comment

Let it out here!

 

© Copyright Avakai to Avogadro . All Rights Reserved.

Designed by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine

Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates