Day 09

Something you're proud of in the past few days:

Erm... Nothing comes to the mind. If the question was something you're NOT proud of in the past few days, then I'd say that I'm not AT ALL proud of the review I gave in a meeting of Vox Populi (Literary/thinker's/oratory club). I'd stayed up till 2 a.m. writing the damn review, and I went up on to the stage and panicked. P.A.N.I.C.K.E.D. I kept forgetting what I had to say, there were a lot of " uh.. um. so. and.," and I failed to make eye contact with people, and people told me it was more like a school elocution than a review and that I was speaking so fast that not a soul could understand what I was saying.

Awesome. Just freakin' awesome.

And uh.. coming to the original question, I'd say that I'm proud of listening to one ENTIRE C class. For the FIRST time since college started. Which is, let's see, it's been 4 months since college started and there're 5 classes of C&DS in every week, so in approximately 70 or so classes, this was the very first time. : O
I understood what she taught too. :O (Also, for the first time ever) 


3 comments:

Ananya said...

I speak gibberish if I have to speak on stage in front of people -_-

The Blue Periwinkle said...

Oh, I did that too.
Spoke ultra fast in an elocution competition...And ppl stared so hard trying to figure me out! :|

Sadhana. said...

^LOL. People were staring like that at me too. I was a wreck!

Ananya-I did too. :(

Post a Comment

Let it out here!

 

© Copyright Avakai to Avogadro . All Rights Reserved.

Designed by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine

Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates