Day 11

Your Zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality.

I'm a Leo.

Here's what the internet says about Leo's:


Traditional
Leo Traits

Generous and warmhearted.
Creative and enthusiastic
Broad-minded and expansive
Faithful and loving

On the dark side....

Pompous and patronizing
Bossy and interfering
Dogmatic and intolerant


Hm.. Interesting.  I am NOT expansive, and I'm not too sure about the "loving" part either. Also, I'm not bossy or intolerant or interfering. The others..... I'd have to say I slightly agree. (About both the positives and the negatives)




But. The bottom line is, EVERY website I've been to claims that Leo's are outgoing? Outgoing! Hello? Last word anyone'd choose to describe me. So I'm not really sure on what to think about all these. Bleh.

P.S. I found out that I share my birthday with Ogden Nash and Cocoa Chanel. xD

A Caution To Everybody

Consider the Auk;
Becoming extinct because he forgot how to fly, and could only walk.
Consider man, who may well become extinct
Because he forgot how to walk and learned how to fly before he thinked.

Ogden Nash.

3 comments:

Ice Maiden said...

Oh I love Leo's! They go awesome with us Sagi's :)

The Blue Periwinkle said...

niceeeeeeeeee :)

Sadhana. said...

Annie- :D

Tripthi- thanks!!

Post a Comment

Let it out here!

 

© Copyright Avakai to Avogadro . All Rights Reserved.

Designed by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine

Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates