stuck.

sorry for the sporadic posts in what was supposed to be a 30 day challenge, but, sadly, it's looking like it's going to be alot more than that. Hell, not looking like, it is going to be more than that. I'd post the next post, but, right now, I'm stuck in a seminar. It's  the inaugral ceremony for a fest we have in our college. It's supposed to be the 'biggest' fest and so I thought I'll do something fun and I decided to volunteer. Man. Was I wrong. I've had to wake up at 6 a.m. on a sunday and travel all the way to college and what did I do here? Nothing. you got that right. NOTHING. I've gotten so bored that I've literally been begging the co-ordi's for some work. Meh. Atleast the a.c. in thr seminar hall is good. And thank god for wi-fi!! Wouldn't have been able to survive without it. Speaking of surviving, I'm not sure I'll be able to much longer. I haven't had a THING to eat since 7 a.m. and yesterday's dinner was 2 puri's. I feel faint. Can't type anylonger. Most people would update their facebook status if they're stuck in a seminar, but it's too public for me and since not many people read my blog anyway, I decided to post here. Sorry followers(thevairyfewthatthereare) for this post! I feel faint. Bai.  

1 comments:

The Blue Periwinkle said...

Poor you. :(

Take care!

Post a Comment

Let it out here!

 

© Copyright Avakai to Avogadro . All Rights Reserved.

Designed by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine

Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates