Day 18

Plans/Dreams/Goals you have. 

Plans: I want to graduate from engineering. Then, I'm thinking of taking up an M.A. in mass comm or journalism.

Dreams: I want to "live it up" in a metropolitan city on my own, working as a writer of some sort. I want to travel. I want to see the "real" India, I want to go to places and stay there long enough so that it's not just the touristy things I get to see. I want to see the world, I want to save the world. And I want to be happy. 

Also, I want to get through IAS ( Top ten), train to become an IFS, not forest, foreign service, and then become an ambassador to some country (?)

I guess I am a dreamer.

Goals: Um. See above. 



1 comments:

The Overthinking Young said...

*grabs the good vibe she gets*Now.Dreaming is good. :)

Post a Comment

Let it out here!

 

© Copyright Avakai to Avogadro . All Rights Reserved.

Designed by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine

Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates