…maybe it’s the time of year. Yes, and maybe it’s the time of man. And I don’t know who I am. But life is for learning. Joni Mitchell (Woodstock) 1970

"Have you lost your mind? Are you dead or are you blind?" I frequently ask people this out of context. I have two exams tomorrow and instead of studying for them, I started singing quite seriously for about an hour. I went on and on in a fake British accent the entire time N.S. and I were supposed to be studying Physics, today afternoon. Yes, I am quite random. And er, weird.

I de-activated my facebook account. Yes, I WILL be back on it, but I need a break. Facebook detox.
I've been saying that I did because "I felt like it", but quite frankly the reason is that I'm sick of stalking. No, no, I don't go about stalking random people and send fraandshipz requests to them. My stalking makes sense, I assure you. Albeit in a stalker-y kind of way. I'm also sick of seeing or feeling that other people's lives are better than mine. And wishing that I had something that someone has, or could do something that someone did. Facebook is the main source from which I get such information, so I decided I'm better off without it for now.

I've been listening to classic rock non-stop and generally feel like a hippie.  Not that I take hallucinogenic drugs OR wear bell bottom pants, but just in that you know, I've been thinking of stuff quite a bit (Peace and The "society" and all that) and it's the music too. It takes me somewhere else.... Music IS my drug. Really.

I know I sound like a bunch of other people from my generation who listen to this awesome music too, but I really, REALLY wish I were at Woodstock. I wish I could see all those grooveh bands live. The music that's coming out these days.... "Baby" and horror of horrors "Friday(Rebecca Black one)"

*Shudders*

I want a gramophone. And vinyl record albums. : )

4 comments:

The Overthinking Young said...

Me too.I have a gramophone though,albeit broken.And vinyl records.Yay! :P :P Your most revealing post so far. :)

Sadhana. said...

Yay! : )

And, I found out, gramophones ccost only about 2500 bucks! I'll get one one day~

The Overthinking Young said...

2500 bucks.oh my god.where?? :D :O

Sadhana. said...

E-bay!!

Post a Comment

Let it out here!

 

© Copyright Avakai to Avogadro . All Rights Reserved.

Designed by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine

Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates