PASS!!

I PASSED IN ALL IN FIRST SEM!! 


with 72% though. 


BUT STILL I PASSED! 

And, when I told her this. My mom literally jumped with joy. She was expecting me to have 2-3 backlogs kehte. Yes, really. 

I should have known, my mom's always been like this. She SHOCKED my tenth grade teacher by asking her if I would pass in the boards, and if I ever was, I was a good student back then.  Make that a very good student. My teacher later came and asked me "What all do you do at home Sadhana? I was very surprised to hear her ask that!" I "er"ed at her, and she left it at that.

Anyhoo, ALL PASS AGAIN!

Let me go partayyy now.

(No, I'm really going to shop for some stuff that my cousins in the U.S. want. Quite boring really.)

P.S. Sorry, for all the updates, I have to cure my itch to get back on Facebook by posting here. I'm not ready.  Yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let it out here!

 

© Copyright Avakai to Avogadro . All Rights Reserved.

Designed by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine

Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates