Heart-break.

I've wanted to do this for SO long and SO badly. Should've learnt my lesson long back. Never want anything this badly. I've no one to watch Harry Potter with. I wanted very much, to go with the people who've been on this journey with me ever since it started. Going to buy the books on the first day at 6 a.m., before even the bookstore opened. Playing Harry Potter character games for months on end at school. Discussing the plot obsessively. Discussing which poster of Harry Potter's to put up in our rooms equally obsessively. Randomly quizzing each other on obscure facts like Lockhart's favourite colour and the ghost of Hufflepuff and Dumbledore's full name and answering EVERYthing. I thought we'd all go together, to the movie, one last time. The very last time that we get to do something Harry Potter for the very first time. But it's not possible. They've gone on.  I felt so hurt. I almost cried. HARRY POTTER. It's one of the biggest defining things of the last decade of my life. But I can't watch it. I'm not going to. I thought I'd go alone. But I won't.

Instead I'm going to read the books again. From the first. I'm more than halfway through the second one.

Thank you J.K.R. for one of the best constants in my life. For Harry, for Hermione, for Ron, for Fred and George and the whole wonderful fantastic world of Harry Potter. Thanks for letting this muggle in.

=(

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg bitch. Wtf do you mean by "they've gone on?!"
Who went off now?!
Don't be such a drama queen. I'll come with you after the exams are done if you want. :| I know that, that's not very appealing to you,but still. Okay,make that not At All. :/
~Depressing.
=(

Sadhana. said...

I WAS depressed. Maybe I still am.

Lite.

It doesn't matter.

I'm not going to watch.

After exams ante.. chuddam..

BEE BME MATH PHY C++&D.S. + labs to go!

:P

Ananya said...

Aww :(

*orange plum* said...

You'd see it when you're destined to. Isn't that so much what Harry Potter is about? Destiny?

Anyway, LOVE the new look.

Sadhana. said...

^ I s'pose you're right. And thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

:) :D :O :r :( ;) :P :| :$
:~ 8| 8) :k :@ :L :v :d :f
:c :o :b :e :i :h :rainbow :et
:angel :brow xP :party :tone
:fire :ice xo :mj

Anonymous said...

6.023*10^23
:P
Liked it! =)

Sadhana. said...

^ Thanks! :D

And see? It took me two FULL minutes to figure out what those numbers were!

Furree Katt said...

i would have gone with you if i could :(
*hugs*

Hamza Bin Ladin said...

HARRY POTTER. It's one of the biggest defining things of the last decade of my life"

I agree!!
I watched the movie last week.=D

Nice blog. Followed*

Sadhana. said...

Thanks Hamza!

And Furree!

=)

James said...

I appreciate the labor you have put in developing this blog. Nice and informative.

Post a Comment

Let it out here!

 

© Copyright Avakai to Avogadro . All Rights Reserved.

Designed by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine

Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates