I MISS NEOPETS. I know it's juvenile. But I DO. I ALSO WANT TO PLAY THE SIMS. BADLY.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, how you taunt me. Sitting there prettily, all by yourself. When I say all by yourself, I mean that you're intimidating. Scary. Mundastic. And full of problems. Yes, dear Engineering Mathematics Volume 2 by S.Chand.  GO BURN YOURSELF or something. Don't stare at me like that.

*cowers*

Math external scheduled for day-after. Obviously, I do not know anything. Okay, I am exaggerating. I don't know much. But, happily, this time, I don't have the continual panic attack that I'm under (or the usual exam fever. I really get fever before Math) right before any major Math exam. Maybe it's because I'm pretty sure that I'll pass somehow, or maybe it's because the rents expect me to do just that. They're quite fine with it, which, amusingly enough, makes me want to do well. Which is why I'm being glowered at by the textbook. I haz to do the laplaaace transforms (and about a zillion other things), but I'm okay with it. : ) At least for now.
I have a feeling my panic attack will be back tomorrow. Let's see. Laplaaace caals.

Meanwhile, go watch this:




"I get up in the morning
                                               to the beat of the drum.
                                               I get up to this feeling,
                                               keeps me on the run.
                                               I get up in the morning,

put my dreams away,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        I get up, i get up, i get up again."                                                                                 





                                               I <3 Ryan Gosling. 


Kthanxbai.


3 comments:

The Blue Periwinkle said...

Maths!! >_<
But I like it a little.
:)

And Ryan Gosling! <#
Yus yus!

Poulomi said...

SIMS addict here too. Want to play it ALL THE TIME!

And Ryan Gosling. Haaaye <3

http://musingsofjustanothergirl.blogspot.com/

Sadhana. said...

I have to add, I don't HAVE the Sims. I just want to play it badly. Even now.

Wow. I didn't gosling was this popular! And the reason I mentioned him, was because he's a part of Dead Man's Bones!

Post a Comment

Let it out here!

 

© Copyright Avakai to Avogadro . All Rights Reserved.

Designed by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine

Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates