Don't you just love the process of writing? Your fingers going tap tap on the keyboard?  You can magically convey what's going on in your head. You can start revolutions. You can end wars. And the best thing is, you know it'll always be there. It's so therapeutic. It gives one a feeling that someone's actually listening, really hearing what you say. So, I decided to pass on a badge to some of the people who's blogs I love to read. It's my very own "You're awesome" badge.





 So, this goes out to (in no particular order)


           They are a group of 3 friends, who deserve every bit of this. Just a small recent example to show how awesome, recently, when one of them turned 20, she got a FUNERAL on her birthday to mark the end of her teenage years. SOBLOODYCOOLRIGHT? Right! Head over there and say hi to them nao! 

           Now, she is one excellent blogger, with some excellent posts and taste in music! : )
          I've been following her on blogger for quite a while and not only does she write well, she also photographs beautifully!

          While I may or may not agree with her views or Ayn Rand, there's no two ways about it. Her blog's cool!

         I do not know how I came across this blog. Wait, now that I think about it, I think it was from Meghana's profile. (Whose blog you should check out too. Great blogspots in there! ) This guy's writing is sarcastic, witty and just generally awesome.  
      Sardonic, pokingfunattelugupeople, sarcastic and just genuinely awesome posts are what you find in this guy's blog. Seriously. I wish I could write like that. 



*ta-da* 

That's over now. And btw, if you're reading this, you're awesome too. Feel free to pick up the badge for yourself. I'll be of now. Writing this post has somehow put me in a good mood. Kthanxbaaaaai! 

=)

         

7 comments:

The Blue Periwinkle said...

Since I read that, it makes me awesome too!! :e
:mj

Hazel said...

Haha I guess I'm awesome too :P

Muhammad Israr said...

me too awesome after reading this :) congrats to the blogs :)

The Overthinking Young said...

Yahhoooo x] This shit is AWESOME.
:P Thanks so much. :))

Sadhana. said...

@TBPW,Hazel,Israr- Hellyeah! You are!

@T.O.Y. (:P)- You are too. I actually really enjoyed your previous blog posts, but I didn't think you'd appreciate me posting that link!

wa0w.com said...

Wow!
Thanks a lot! :D

PS: You are awesome!

Sadhana. said...

@ Wa0w.com, you're welcome! And.. thanks! :)

Post a Comment

Let it out here!

 

© Copyright Avakai to Avogadro . All Rights Reserved.

Designed by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine

Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates