Sometimes..

I think, screw it. I don't care. This doesn't really matter. All that envy of people who are doing things they like, of people having the time of their lives, well, my time will come too. Meanwhile, I should just make the most of what I have right now. Like for example, playing roller coaster tycoon incessantly and watching the big bang theory and living in those universes. You might say I'm just using these as a form of escape from real life, but what is real life anyway? What am I supposed to be doing instead of wasting my time on sitcoms and endless simulation games? Studying, might be an answer, but I don't really care for what I'm studying. I appear to be going through some sort of an existential crisis, because, even subconsciously, the little that I am reading is mostly existentialist literature. I just came to realize that while writing this post. Hm.

BAZINGA!

=D

That was not really a practical joke but I've fallen in love with BBT. I'm late, but still I'm here. I can't wait to get people to play Rock, Paper,Scissors,Lizard,Spock (Once I get the hang of it, of course) While I've been wallowing in my own despair, my blog, meanwhile seems to have prospered and grown. More than 25 followers? 0.o

Welcome, you all! =)

While it seems, that my post will not be of any considerable use or amusement for any of you, it is only right that I should provide some sort of entertainment, therefore,  I highly recommend that you click on the following link and amuse yourselves thusly.

xD











The true BAZINGA now!

P.S.  I promise I will psot a post worth posting the next time! 

7 comments:

The Overthinking Young said...

Studying is the answer? :P I can't believe you really said that.Congrats on the new followers. =)

Sadhana. said...

xD

I can't believe I said that either! Thanks! :)

Hazel said...

I love BBT! I adore Sheldon lol :)

Anonymous said...

That video. Was SO cute!

Nice post! =)

Priyanka said...

When do we get to experience the true awesomeness of your writing skills? ;|

And BBT is rad *joey style*
:)

Sushmit said...

Lets watch Battlestar Galactica, shall we? XD

Meghana said...

Hahahaha!

Your time shall come! :D

Post a Comment

Let it out here!

 

© Copyright Avakai to Avogadro . All Rights Reserved.

Designed by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine

Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates