An echo of a distant time

This day just keeps getting better and better. It's one of those days. Nothing special. But so damn pleasant. My parents left me (partially) alone for the first time ever in the 20 years of my existence. Of course, I have two aunts living in 2m radius (I'm not kidding), but I have sneakily managed to convince them that I'm uber busy with academics (and once I say the magic "A" word, they all lay off), so I'm on my own. I'm the Queen of my house. I'm it's only subject. I'm the servant as well. Also, I just got wind of the news that tomorrow's going to be a holiday. AND exciting plans for the weekend. So far, year 20 has not been disappointing. Not to worry, there is still just a little under a year left for it to be orrr not to be.

My blog has been a dumping ground for my rants, and blues, and depression days. I just wanted to share one day when I'm just.. normal. Happy, even.

ANDD this is one of those days, when I'm in utter PF mode.. nothing but the sounds of the majestic band to take me into the far reaches of the universe.. my star gazing spot on the terrace beckons. I shall see you on the dark side of the moon.

I leave you with one of my favourite songs of all time:


Strangers passing in the street

By chance two separate glances meet

And I am you and what I see is me.

And do I take you by the hand

And lead you through the land

And help me understand

The best I can.

1 comments:

Mark said...

Those were some very nice lyrics :) Yay for having the house to yourself :D I pretty much get this place to myself a lot. Or did. But sometimes I don't like it so much.

Post a Comment

Let it out here!

 

© Copyright Avakai to Avogadro . All Rights Reserved.

Designed by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine

Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates