Blog a ton month!

Yes. I'm not kidding. Whatever form the post may be in, I solemnly declare that I will publish a post every day of the month for the month of June. Challenge accepted, you-know-who-you-are.


My first, post excuse the randomness, is um well, this?

There are some exciting stories, a sort of blast from the past per se, that I will be working on soon. I have also applied for an internship, and I hope that falls through.

Third year of engg finally ends! With just one more unexamy exam to go, I will be freeeee of college for an entire month during the course of which I hope to accomplish many many tasks!

I will end it on a cheery note!

Cheerio!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol.
You let your blog down.

Post a Comment

Let it out here!

 

© Copyright Avakai to Avogadro . All Rights Reserved.

Designed by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine

Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates